in.blow technology at MENSHEN
New manufacturing processes in use
With the in.blow technology, MENSHEN is offering a new production process. Thanks to the partnership with a Spanish company, MENSHEN is the only company in the market that can offer its customers this type of technology. in.blow combines injection molding and blow molding. For this process, liquid polymer is first injected into the cavity where the preform develops. After that, the final form is blown out using pressurized air. This results in the material being particularly smooth all over, thus making postprocessing unnecessary and eliminating the creation of waste. in.blow makes precise dimensions of bottlenecks possible, and seams become nearly invisible.
- Repeatable process without readjustment
- No modification of the injection-molding machine necessary
- No additional machinery necessary
- Shorter cycle times
- Up to 32 cavities possible
- Less personnel required
- Fill volumes from 5 ml to 2,000 ml
- Can be used for HDPE, LDPE, PP, PS, and PC
Get in touch – we are happy to help!